The best weight loss programs or ways should be those that can help you gain quick and lasting results along with following a certain diet program. A weight loss program should provide you with a healthy long term plan for months or even years. Finally, a good weight loss program should give you fast results for just a couple of weeks.
Best Weight Loss Tips Which are Safe and Effective
Before even starting to follow any kind of weight loss program, you should first consult your doctor to know if it is suitable for you and to know if that particular program will give you the best results compared to other programs.
Rather than thinking about restricting yourself from eating, a better and safer way is to add more nutritious foods in your diet. You can follow Dr. Joel Fuhrman’s Eat To Live Diet program which has been proven to be effective to lose weight and it doesn’t require you to skip meals or restrict eating. Here is the suggested diet plan which should be followed for 2 to 4 weeks.
– Eat at least 1 lb. of fresh raw vegetables each day. You can have more if you want. You can start by eating a chopped raw broccoli, a lettuce with your favorite fruit or adding a couple of celery stick to each meal.
– Eat at least 1 lb. of cooked vegetables each day. Just like the first one, you can eat more if you want. It is recommended for you to cook soup dishes to use a lot of vegetables. However, do not include those starchy vegetables such as rutabaga, cooked carrots, corn or potatoes.
– Eat at least 1 lb. of whole fresh raw fruit each day. You can also eat more if you want. Keep in mind that you shouldn’t eat a fruit along with a meal. You shouldn’t drink fruit juice but rather, eat the whole fruit.
– Eat at least 8 oz. of beans, lentils or peas each day.
– Do not eatmore than 8 oz. of cooked carrots, grains such as rice, corn or potatoes each day.
– Do not eat more than 4 oz. of fish or meat.
– Do not eat more than 1 oz. of unsalted seeds or nuts.
– Do not take more than ¼ teaspoon of salt.
– Do not take foods that have artificial sweeteners or sugar.
– Do not eat mayonnaise, butter, oils etc.
– Do not eat eggs and dairy products.
– Do not take alcoholic beverages.
You should always remember that this is only followed for 2-4 weeks and after that, you will need to adjust your diet routine that will be more suitable for your lifestyle.
To avoid those food cravings, you should, at least, give yourself 1 day each week to eat almost whatever you want just to satisfy that craving. Keep eating fruits and vegetables after 4 weeks of following the diet plan. If you do not like eating vegetables or fruits, you will most likely get used to it between 2 to 4 weeks. Always motivate yourself to eat healthy to become healthy so that you can have a better and longer life.
If you don’t like the sound of this type of low fat diet, then you might want to try low carb which allows you more fats and protein foods but, of course, not so many carbs. However these days you can even find low carb noodles to make this type of diet easier to follow.